The Ultimate Mass Set includes ALL of the following, which are painted and sealed using non-toxic materials:
- Tabernacle box (painted and sealed) measuring 10.5”x7.5”x4” OR Canvas Drawstring Bag with Tabernacle design
- 5 unhemmed altar linens in each of the liturgical colors (white, red, green, purple, pink)
- 4 wooden hosts
- Two Cruets (one painted to resemble water, the other represents wine)
- Lavabo dish
- Three Holy Oil Vessels (individually labeled)
- Three candles: 2 White altar candles and 1 Red candle for the Sanctuary Lamp
- Incense Boat & Spoon
- Bell (visual only, does not make an audible sound)
- Aspergillum and aspersorium (used in sprinkling rites)
- Crucifix measuring 3.5’’ made by Rough 2 Rustic
All items fit INSIDE the tabernacle box for easy storage. Plus the tabernacle box comes with a choice of four designs. Additionally, the set comes with labels that you can affix to the various pieces. This set makes a great gift for little ones learning about the Mass!
Why You Want One
Mass sets are perfect for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, parish religious education, and more. Not only are the wooden Ultimate Mass set parts durable, they also provide an opportunity for children to learn and pray at home. These handcrafted and hand painted items allow children to connect with the liturgy in a new way. By encouraging at home play and prayer, Mass sets are an incredible addition to any home.
At this time, Mass sets are available seasonally and are not kept in stock. Following me on Instagram and Facebook is your best bet for upcoming pre-order opportunities. Without a doubt these are our most popular product and they go fast!
Each item in my shop is hand painted, so there may be slight variations in lines, edges, or shading. This makes each and every item truly unique! All artwork designs and styles on this website are the original work of Amanda/worthy of Agape. Public, commercial, or any other use of these designs that goes beyond personal use is not allowed without expressed, written consent of worthy of Agape.