The DIY Ultimate Mass Set includes ALL of the following unpainted items:
- 4 wooden ‘hosts’
- Thurible / incensor
- Incense Boat & Spoon
- Two Cruets
- Lavabo dish
- Three candles: 2 meant for Altar candles and 1 Sanctuary Lamp candle
- Three smaller holy oil cruets
- Bell (does not make noise)
- Aspergillum (holy water sprinkler) & Aspersorium (holy water ‘bucket’)
- Crucifix measuring 3.5’’ from Rough 2 Rustic
- Tabernacle storage box measuring 9” x 11.75” x 4.75”
- 2 oz. bottle of non-toxic gold paint
- Paint pots with additional colors needed to complete the set (white for candles, beige for hosts, etc.)
- 4 paint brushes
Additionally, where possible, items include a label with the proper name. The DIY Ultimate Mass Set also includes an info sheet on each of the items with a bit of history/teaching. This set makes a great gift for little ones learning about the Mass! Photos of painted sets are shown as an idea – these DIY sets are unpainted.
Why You Want One
Mass sets are perfect for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, parish religious education, and more. Not only are wooden Mass parts durable, they also provide an opportunity for children to learn and pray at home. These handcrafted and hand painted items allow children to connect with the liturgy in a new way. By encouraging at home play and prayer, Mass sets are an incredible addition to any home.
Furthermore, in times where families cannot attend the celebration of the Mass, Mass sets allow children to remain close to the Blessed Sacrament in a prayerful, playful way.
In addition, we also offer the DIY Basic Mass Set as well as the DIY Deluxe Set! While the Basic and Deluxe Sets feature a few less pieces than the Ultimate Set, they are the more budget friendly options.
Each item in my shop is hand painted, so there may be slight variations in lines, edges, or shading. This makes each and every item truly unique! All artwork designs and styles on this website are the original work of Amanda/worthy of Agape. Public, commercial, or any other use of these designs that goes beyond personal use is not allowed without expressed, written consent of worthy of Agape.